Niceville, FL Children's Dentist - Michael & Catherine Marcantonio, DMD
Pediatric and Adolescent Dentistry
Welcome to Marcantonio Dentistry! The purpose of our practice is to provide our patients with the best possible dental health care and to do so in a fun and relaxing environment that provides a special experience for all our patients.
Communication with our patients is extremely important. We encourage and teach good dental hygiene habits and nutritional choices. Our practice philosophy is based on dental prevention through education and early treatment.
Our patients are our family: we welcome infants, toddlers, adolescents and special needs patients.
Participating Providers of: Delta Dental, MetLife and United Concordia
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, its both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice and keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made the changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand and ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call our office at 850-835-5437.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. We ask that you please be flexible as we navigate these new protocols.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
490 Highway 85, Suite C
Niceville, FL 32578
Phone: (850) 835-5437 Fax: (850) 835-7089